Life is full of surprises and sometimes it is better to let all that emotion out.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

I am


Who Am I? Do u ask urself all the time
Who Am I? Living in the expectation of other
Who Am I? Just who made your life’s decisions
Who Am I? Not being urself is safer

Just ask why. You see the world with beauty
Just ask why. You love others more than urself
Just ask why. The unfair treatments that you get in return
Just ask what exactly you did wrong

You friends say that your just too weird
They laugh and make fun behind ur back
All your moves judged
Some ppl just can’t stand your existence


What you want is simple all too simple
Just want to live a full and happy life
Sometimes it is hard to be yourself
But your strong enough to give it one more try

Just say
no matter what they say they can’t hurt me
There is only one of me and no one can replace me
What they do don’t matter, nothing can bring me down
Say that. I am the most beautiful most myself

Every wonder. If your spirit is in the wrong body
Ever wonder. If you messed up early on in life
Ever wonder. If you don’t put enough heart in
Ever wonder. If being urself is too dangerous

Never doubt. Being different does not mean ur wrong
Never doubt. They just judge a book by its cover
Never doubt. Just live it to your fullest
Never doubt urself, never doubt urself

Who am I? u know the answer to that question
Who am I? who else can tell you who u are
Just say no matter what they say they can’t hurt me
There is only one of me and no one can replace me
I am myself, I am who I am, I live my own life

-t5huang

No comments:

Post a Comment