Life is full of surprises and sometimes it is better to let all that emotion out.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

boy friend not boyfriend (Remix of 庾澄庆-情非得已)


So you tell me all your secrets
Your anger  your sorrow
I know everything About you
Kept in my heart

When u broke up with your ex
I was there comforting you
Just call my name
And I be there
I’ll rush there to your side

Oh oh ohhhh

Because
Baby I am your boy ~
But why cant I be you boyfriend (more than that)
And
Baby you are my girl ~
But why cant u be my girlfriend (more than that)
You know that  we can talk all night
Anything any dayyyy
But baby I want to be more, to be more than just friends

When I was jobless and depressed
You skyped and made faces
You once told me I suck at hugging And taught me the way
You phone my cell and talk to me
When I sat in a blackout room
I am a man with no a mask
You know my past and future

You know that I am waiting
For you to say yes
Everything I do ~ details
They are all just for you

-t5huang
 NOTE: not a translation. But it fits perfectly into the music



No comments:

Post a Comment