Life is full of surprises and sometimes it is better to let all that emotion out.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

What If


Thinking back now           To that day that was so long ago
Yet it seems just like yesterday
Your kiss, that still lingers on my lip          Even today, I still think
What if

That night
The phone call, the world collapsed, sounds disappear, colors faded
Who would have thought
That just a night ago you and I were
How is it possible, how can this happen
With you gone, why am I still here

Broken
My weak heart, the shatter dreams, numbed legs, light headed
The words that you said
The kiss and the goodbye last night
How is it possible, eternal goodbye
My harsh words, if only if I had

If, what if I can turn back time,
If I was by your side If I treated you nicer
Knowing that I was so useless, it still hurts
Stream of tears, how I miss you

-t5huang


No comments:

Post a Comment