Life is full of surprises and sometimes it is better to let all that emotion out.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Write You a Love Song (Music Translation of 吳克群 - 為你寫詩)


Love is                  the reason I live,              I fell in love with you the first time
Love is                  the beat in my heart,     empty without you around
For you I am willing to go through all things
I’ll start by writing you a love song
A love song
A love song
For you                 I’ll go through anything
For you                 i’ll swim in deep blue ocean
For you                 I’ll sing this song
A love song
A love song
For you                 I’ll be the one you need
For you                 I will
Sing out loud this love song
Just want you to know
That I really like you

-t5huang

No comments:

Post a Comment