Life is full of surprises and sometimes it is better to let all that emotion out.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Speaker

Nobody                                no one in the world knows
I hide it inside    way deep inside
I am searching for
But I cannot find the courage to show
To tell you; to let you know
I never felt so much pressure before

But if I let you go              if I skip this chance
I would never know        never ever
How my life will be with you by my side
Oh the dilemma; the complexity

I felt plenty of times
That I can tell you
Yet time after time I am still here

Dreaming of being with you tonight
Waking up midnight feeling single- heartedly
The stars, the moon, they saw everything
My tears, my pain, my sorrow, my heart
They can tell you everything; all there is...
They laugh at me at my stupidity
They say that my imagination is taking hold

Have I read too much into the way you move?
The way you talk, the way you live?


Please tell me                    you alone please tell me how
Your true intention         your true feeling
How you think of me
Am I someone of importance to you?
Answer me; please let me know
I never felt so much pressure before

This world how it plays tricks       dreaming or not
I would never know                        never ever
How I thought time will set this straight, I did
Oh the dilemma; the complexity

I felt plenty of times
That I should call you
Yet time after time I stop myself

Wishing that you'll understand
Looking up at the dark sky           thinking what to do
The rain, oh the wind, they saw everything
My thoughts, my feeling, my everything
They can tell you all,  all that there is
They call me dumb, no one knows
Maybe they are correct, oh they are, or are they?

Have I read too much into the way you think?
The way you act, the way you feel?


Now I understand           the entire thing
Light finally shining          I realized
Where nothing is going
Nothing truly what this whole thing really is
Show me; the end after this
This pressure is now off, I hope

A cup of coffee; warm   drink wide awake
I would never know        never ever
Right? the waves; ever-changing just like you
Oh the dilemma; the complexity

I felt plenty of times
To just be close friends
And now it is what I really want

I have no high hopes; none; zero
Staring at blank; wishing that a rainbow will appear
Red... orange... yellow... green... blue... violet...
And indigo too...all of it...all
To give life back to my life with you
As a friend...just a friend...that's it
Courage...now I need all of it...let's just be friends...

Please read the words that I am saying...please
The old days...where we are two friends...


-t5huang

No comments:

Post a Comment