Life is full of surprises and sometimes it is better to let all that emotion out.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Poem - Next Day



Sparkles fly, powders surround
The cold, the wind, the snow that drops
I hold my hand out to catch
But yet you melt in my palms
You disappear in my life

Every time the temperature drops
And you appear, I think of the past,
Every time I want to reach my hand out
And hold you a bit longer, but yet
The sun always comes out the next day,
Time always continue on
There is no staying behind, no lingering in the past
I miss you, really miss you,

Just want you to know that I am happy right now,
I’ll always remember those times, but
It is time for me to create new memories
You will not be replaced, but I hope you don’t mind
Taking the backseat

The sun always comes out the next day

No comments:

Post a Comment