Life is full of surprises and sometimes it is better to let all that emotion out.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Saturday Night



Monday to Friday, trials of ink and eraser
Oh the heaviness; oh my head; my heart cries out with pain
Hey! Clap your hand, it’s finally here; the weekend
The days off; come on, no time to waste, we have a show

Let us go, let us go to that most colorful most hype of all places
Let us go, let us go to that ever changing ever high of all places
I awoke from a week of slumber; let my feelings fly, full of energy
Changed into a T-shirt; say bye bye to a week of work

Looking at you; laughing at me; wait! Why are you?
Is it cause I am dancing like a freak? don’t laugh at me
Relax and feel the weekend spirit; see how jealous people are of you
Raise your hand and dance like me; show them the power of youth

Don’t ever want to grow up; always like this; no worries
Let tonight go on forever; live it all in one tonight
This is the place; oh the crowd of people; all here for me and you
Let us forget about the week and live tonight like there is no tomorrow

-t5huang

No comments:

Post a Comment