Life is full of surprises and sometimes it is better to let all that emotion out.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Just Cauz I Love You (translation of 大嘴巴 - 我就是喜歡你)



(Didn’t even notice, another day pass
I miss you, you know
Since I first saw you, you were always on my mind
If you feel the same way, answer me)

Love you just that much more; just want to be close to you
When we are together, yes I can feel something
Hate you just that little bit, My heart always think of you
This feeling I never had, yes I can feel something

Oh yeah, remember that morning that ordinary day
The moment when you appeared, perfection
Pass by me, your image that lingers, oh my
Your smell, engraved in my nose ever
You became part of me, extraordinary
When you speak, time stops, sound of music
Your too good, stop! It’s gonna be you and me
Your number one, only one in my heart

Share thoughts, share time, journal you in right now
That little world I dream of, I know it start with you
Waiting for you to like me, don’t let me wait too long, love me tell me you love me
I don’t know why your so slow

(oh man how am I ever gonna forget this No way,  you know I love you
Baby I’m crazy, days without hearing from you
That moment when you call my name, when you say hi
My ear orchestrates, your words amazing, oh my
Your voice numb me whole world, my life
Oh, charge my life with your voice daily
Let me taste the sweet sweet voice from your mouth
Call me, feel me, never let me go, come on
Let me just, let me be the one

Yes I can feel something, yes I can feel something
Yes I can feel something, yes I can feel something

-t5huang 
translation of  大嘴巴 - 我就是喜歡 Just Cauz I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment