Life is full of surprises and sometimes it is better to let all that emotion out.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bar of Soap

Bar of soap

You once treated me like the gift from heaven
Held me in your hand, told me all secrets
The time we spent together
Alone in the mist and rain

You gave me your all, and nothing less
Rubbed me all over, kissed me with your lips
Behind closed doors we danced
Our moment,  just two of us

For we were meant for each other - were destine to be together
Nothing can separate us - can tear us apart

But slowly we grew apart
Little by little I felt your hand slip away
You stripped me of all I have
All that I was, nothing left, oh no more

But our love faded
Day by day you broke me down
You replaced me with another
All that I was, but a bar of soap

No comments:

Post a Comment