Life is full of surprises and sometimes it is better to let all that emotion out.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Can't Wait


The ice, in your drink
Is not even melted
Looked at your watch and
Gave me a awkward smile
You said, “ I am sorry but I have to go”

I sat down and thought
About what you said to me
About how love is so hard
World is so large
That I need to grow up

I guess this is it then
That Whatever happens
I think I understand what you said
The meaning behind that
Meaningful talk

I realized that
True love does not mean…hold your hands forever
True love does not mean…giving you everything
That
You might leave me one day
That I realized that I finally realized
That I have become immune to feeling

I realized that
True love does not mean… laughing and crying with you
True love does not mean… letting go of the past
That
It is hard to continue on from now on
That I realized that I finally realized
That I can no longer shed tears

With a smile I waved goodbye
Your always know what you’re doing
So then this is it then
Thanks for letting me realize

 -t5huang

No comments:

Post a Comment